2014年1月23日星期四

Separated to meet again



You have your city, I have my soul, even covered all over with cuts and bruises, I will not forget the smile in the direction. Petals drop and waters flow., not who love who is not accidental, in fact, each other not to stay. There are too many helpless life, not all true there will be people to cherish, not all the love can be blessed, not all of the story will have a happy ending.

People leave, the city is empty. The longitudinal all the hustle and bustle, for me is just a lonely soul curry favour by claptrap, happiness is their. The human must learn to grow up, learn to bear the pain, the pain will always biting.

Years of change is no longer allowed me to continue falling, I need a real safe. When the past is a dream, wake up everything enenyuanyuan are scattered as the clouds. Don't mourn for the past, don't weep loved. Since the choice of quietly parting don't look back.

Three years as a period, give yourself a reason, make a smooth transition. I never believed about later, Au, though not without earthly troubles. Life is life originally ordinary, edge to edge already doomed, parting is perhaps not meet again.

The gone, no even more efforts are also be of no avail. Why keep asking your message, unwilling to go back on the past. My fate is doomed to have ups and downs, life change radically will make me stronger, more courage to face. I believe, I will come back to me, tasteless struggle is a waste of youth.

I'm tired, I'm too tired. In fact, want to walk into your city is also in vain, sad heart alive, even if you walked into the city also not happy. Never want to humble live in an empty city, love a person, but a lifetime love. A flutter over the parting of the window I will open the window to see you back snowflakes surplus warm

没有评论:

发表评论